Shippers 〉Asset Based 3pl
Most logistics companies don’t understand why being an asset-based 3PL is important.
We know, as we’ve been a motor carrier since 1983.
We use a combination of our own company trucks, independent owner operators and core carrier partners to create the flexibility and capacity you expect. Your loads will have priority status within our nationwide network of our own tractors and trailers, privately-owned fleets, our Platinum Carrier program, and more than 30,000 active carrier partners.
Guaranteed Capacity Program
Get a solution to any transportation need instead of hearing “no capacity.”
How do you get these solutions for your vast freight network?
- Meadow Lark utilizes personal visits to carrier partners for lasting relationships and control.
- Tired of Load Board Brokers? We utilize Platinum Carriers to match lane data.
- Customized software creates lane synergies.
- Quality Dispatching Methods used on EVERY shipment for 98% on-time performance.
- GPS Tracking on all 3rd party carriers.
- Carrier Performance Metrics analyzed and discussed.
- Forecasting and market trends to provide competitive pricing.
- Being an asset based carrier, we understand the need for control, communication and Capacity.
— A FEW OF OUR CUSTOMERS YOU MAY BE FAMILIAR WITH —
— COMPANY —
About Meadow Lark
It all started with a card table, a telephone, and a new red chair…
Meadow Lark Agency, Inc. and Meadow Lark Transport, Inc. are an asset based 3PL with headquarters in Billings, MT. With over 40 terminals across the USA and exceeding $200 million in revenue, Meadow Lark stands apart because of its devotion to customer service and passion for the industry.